BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND IMVU Layouts »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NEWBIE?

Blogging has been part of my everyday life.

But it's not what you think, I am not posting anything on my blog, I'm just following great bloggers here and reading their very nice and interesting stories. I was trying to write a post, but after typing some phrases, I'm getting lazy. I don't know. Maybe writing is not really my thing. But reading those excellent blogs makes me feel envious. I know I also can write those kind of posts, but I lack experience.

My life was not that exciting. I am not a risk taker. Whenever someone approaches me, I tend to escape and not entertain them. But now I am 18, I think I can be as wild as I can be like those bloggers I admire.

I'll do my best to update and posts happenings in my life.
And this will be my ONLINE DIARY :)

0 comments: